So as you know I was trying out some beauty boxes because I being the Make up Moron ( or Makeup Mermaid), which ever term you prefer, wasn’t sure what stuff to buy so beauty boxes seemed like the perfect answer.
Here’s what came in my first Ipsy beauty bag:
Ipsy April 2015 Glam Bag:
I opened my bag ,took my photos , try out most of the products and gather my thoughts on the items. Then I looked up other people’s bags via Twitter and Instagram and you tube. So I have to say for being my first bag I was a bit disappointed. As the products I received were kinda blah compared to other glam bags I saw.
Inside my bag:
- JulieG Nail color. It doesn’t bother me that it’s a drug store brand, I’m all for drugstore or affordable products but I’m almost positive I asked for no nail polishes
- Star looks satin finish lipgloss. I didn’t even bother to swash or try this lipgloss out I was just blah bout it, I asked for no lipglosses. I never really liked their consistently.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with oat milk. So again when I took my quiz, or the way they supposedly some what personalize your bag, I requested no hair products.
- Evelyn Iona cosmetics concealer. This product arrived opened in my glam bag. The packaging turned me off also, I won’t be trying this product because it was opened. Also because I at least expected it to be either in a box or have plastic seal like the most products have to remove before using.
- theBalm cosmetics: Nude Dude eye shadow. So far I’ve only seen two shades that people have received. I received flirty.
It did not have much stuff I would use. I am going to wait till mays bag to decided if I will continue my member ship. And I will let ya know what was in that bag also 🙂
What came in your bag? Any thing good?
Sending you all postive vibes,
Hugs and love ,
From the Makeup Moron,