As you may know I’m a Moron when it comes to make up so I decided I would try out beauty boxes. I started with three boxes.
The FIRST ONE arrived about four days ago,after I emailed about where is my box the months almost over,which to me is a little late for the month but hey it’s all good .
BEAUTY BOX 5
side note : this is my first box so I do not have much to compare it to but come April I will be able to compare it to those boxes.
Here’s what is inside:
So ever one knows that each of these comes with a card that tells you what it’s worth, what it is the Blah blah blahs if you will. I will spare you as it is pictured below.
Side note: this says I’m suppose to get an eyebrow liner, instead I received the eye liner. I do not know If it was a misprint or if they sent me the wrong item….moving on..
the goodies inside:
- Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Crème (Sample) Which I haven’t tried yet but it says made from organic aka natural ingredients so I will give it a try and let ya know how my skin reacts. Since I have overly sensitive and acne prone skin since I use to have bad acne about three years ago. Check back for my before/after acne pics if you’re interested in that stuff.
- Styli-style Eye liner in Brown glitter (full size)I used this as eye shadow today on top of a light gold shadow instead of as eye liner. And I was surprise that it lasted this long. I was out for 7 hours and when I got home this is how it looked. Not bad for that many hours.
- Some face stuff by Eslor. (Samples)Going to try the botanical peeling gel and soothing cleanser in a little while. Let ya know how that goes. The other two (chlorophyll lifting mask and the firming collagen day cream ) I will probably just pass on to my mom.
- Nanacoco Laugh Out Loud Lipgloss in dessert trip (full size) I’m not one for pink or glitter lipgloss but this isn’t the worst.
- Scandalous mascara by Nanacoco (looks full size )I have to admit I’ve never wore mascara but this one was huge and little intimidating but when I do try it out I be sure to take pics and maybe even a video so you all can have a good laugh.
Click to find out more about
And this mermaids final thoughts: In the end I am not complaining. The products were of companies I had never heard of so its always good to try new things.
I am looking forward to Aprils box 🙂 I’ll also get two other boxes . Can’t wait. :)b
Ps. any other suggestions for under $15 affordable beauty boxes or any other kind of boxes ?
Much love and hugs,